The cost of products and shipping fees will be paid once you finish your order. These are the available forms of payment:
ORDERS IN PORTUGAL:
– Bank transfer
– PayPal + Credit card
– Pick it up at our shop
– PayPal + Credit card (Bank transfers not accepted)
You should transfer the amount of your order using the account details provided by our system, never forgetting to mention the order ID number in the transfer descriptive. The order will be sent after confirmation of the transfer, whose security is guaranteed by your own bank.
If you still don’t have a PayPal account, you can do it in a few minutes. PayPal is a global reference in the field of online transfers, ensuring speed and total security. By selecting this payment method, you will be redirected to the Paypal website where you can confirm your order and payment.
Also through PayPal, without the need to register, you’ll have the following option: “Pay with my credit card or debit card”, here you can enter your credit card data and confirm your order and payment. The order will be processed immediately after your payment order .
PICK UP AT OUR STORE
If you prefer, you can choose the “Pick up at our store” option. Your order will be prepared immediately and will be awaiting your collection within the following times:
Monday to Friday: 15-19h // Saturday: 10-13h + 15-19h
Bruaá’s shop is in the Centro de Artes e Espectáculos, Rua Abade Pedro, Figueira da Foz.
NOTE: The deadline for the payment of the order is 10 days. If you do not do it in full, your order will be automatically canceled.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Shipping costs will be automatically calculated according to the number and category of the products added to your basket and the shipping address.
Normal shipping: 1.50€ per book + 0.50€ per extra book
Delivery time: until 3 days
Normal shipping: 4.60€ per item + 0.60€ per extra item
Delivery time: up to 3 days
Normal shipping: 8.00€ per book + 2.00€ per extra book
Delivery time: up to 10 days
Normal shipping: 13.00€ per item + 2.50€ per extra item
Delivery time: up to 10 days
REST OF THE WORLD
Normal shipping: 14.00€ per book + 3.50€ per extra book
Delivery time: up to 20 days
Normal shipping: 20.00€ per item + 5.50€ per extra item
Delivery time: up to 20 days
Here are some of our customer’s most frequently asked questions:
BOOK SELECTION AND OTHER PRODUCTS
Does Bruaá have a physical store that I can visit?
Yes. All the books and products available in our online shop can also be found in our physical store in Figueira da Foz, where you can find other books and products not included here.
Visit us in the Centro de Artes e Espectáculos, Rua Abade Pedro, in Figueira da Foz. Monday to Friday: 15-19H // Saturday: 10-13H + 15-19H
How can I get a book marked as "Sold out"?
Books marked as “Sold Out” are only kept in our list of published books and are not available in the online shop. However, if you are interested in one of these sold out books, please contact us. Sometimes we get some returned copies that can be sold or we can indicate a bookstore that still has that title.
Would you be interested in selling my products?
Sure. Send us and email with your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include as many information as possible and some high resolution photos or a link to download them.
Do I need to create an account to buy at your online shop?
You can buy without registering, but by creating an account it will be easier to purchase next time you visit us: you’ll be able to finish the purchase faster, check the status of your orders, view your purchase history, as well as change and manage your personal data.
How do I know you've received my order?
Once you click on the “Order” button to finalize the purchase process, you will receive an email confirming the good reception of your order. Once it is processed and shipped, you will receive a second email.
Can I add products to an order already made?
Please contact us through email@example.com and we will make our best to correct the order. If it has been already invoiced and dispatched you will have to make another order for any additional products.
Can I make an order by telephone?
Yes, feel free to do so. However, notice that orders placed through our website are processed faster, so we recommend ordering online.
Can I cancel an order already made?
Only if we are notified of this decision before the order is sent. Otherwise it will be impossible to make any refund before has been returned to us. Return costs will be paid by the customer.
Can I change the invoicing data: name, adress, etc.?
Once the invoice is issued it is impossible to make any change. Please make sure that all data that you enter during the checkout are correct before clicking “Place order”.
When ordering can I indicate another recipient and address different from mine?
Of course. Just make sure you include all the necessary data.
How can use my promotional cupons?
Firstly check the conditions of use of the coupon code: validity, products covered, minimum value, etc. The coupons are only used once and are not cumulative. If you have a promotional code you can insert it at the top of the page “Checkout”.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, the shipping costs will be automatically calculated based on the category of the products in your basket and the delivery address.
How are your products packed?
We pack our products the same way as we like to get our own orders: with great care so that they can reach the destination intact. The prints are packaged in reinforced cardboard envelopes. All other products are carefully packed with bubble wrap and corrugated boxes.
Can I track my order?
The option to track your order is only available with the Express option. If you choose this option, you will be provided with a code that allows you to track your order at CTT’s website (www.ctt.pt) under “Object search“.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
Can I make a return?
You can return your order within 15 days from the date of invoice. We guarantee the exchange of the item by another of equal value. All shipping costs will be paid by the client. The item must be returned as new. We do not accept product returns which indicate they have already been used.
My order arrived damaged. What should I do?
We do our best to protect the items that we ship. If a box is clearly damaged on delivery, please open the package in the presence of the carrier. If any item is damaged, notify the shipping company immediately.
Contact us as soon as possible and send us photos of the box and the damaged items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I make a complaint?
Complaints must be sent only by email to email@example.com
Do not forget to mention the ID number of the order, which products to return and specify the reason for the return. Also indicate whether you want to replace it with another identical product or get a refund.
CONTACTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Do you still have any unanswered questions ?
The best way to reach us is sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +351 938 649 027.
You can also visit us at the Centro de Artes e Espectáculos, Rua Abade Pedro, in Figueira da Foz at the following times: Monday to Friday: 15-19H // Saturday: 10-13H + 15-19H
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These general conditions of sale are agreed between Bruaá Edição e Design, headquartered in Rua Dr. Santos Rocha, 17-R/C, 124-3080 Figueira da Foz, registered in the commercial registry of Coimbra, with the number 508416230, hereinafter referred to as “Bruaá” and anyone who wish to purchase through the website – www.bruaa.pt – hereinafter referred to as “user”.
2. These conditions shall apply exclusively to individuals not marketers, understanding as such any natural person who is acting for purposes which belong to the scope of their professional activity.
3. The parties agree that the purchases made through this site shall be exclusively governed by this contract to the exclusion of all conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The present general conditions of sale are aimed at providing and set all the necessary information to the user about the procedures for ordering, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made in the webshop Bruaá.
2. These terms govern all the steps necessary to carry out the order and ensure the follow-up from this order between the Contracting Parties.
3. These terms and conditions shall not apply if you will check, by type of package, the user is not a consumer as defined in point (a)) of paragraph 3 of article 1 of Decree-Law No. 143/2001 of April 26, as amended by Decree-Law No. 82/2008 of 20 May.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDERS
1. The user may purchase his books by purchasing process designated on the Website as “Order”, after having used the device online by selecting “Add to basket”
2. To order his products the user must:
a) Add to basket the intended products
b) Registering on the web site providing the information requested.
c) To “login” (combination of personal email and password chosen by the user at the time of registration).
d) Follow-up the information and choose the options given throughout the checkout process (delivery address; shipping form; payment mode).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the user implies acceptance and full prices and full description of products available for sale as well as these general conditions of sale which will be the only applicable to the contract so concluded.
4. Bruaá will honor the orders received online solely within the limits of available stocks; in the absence of product availability Bruaá undertakes to inform the user as soon as possible.
5. Data contained on the invoice are the user’s sole responsibility. Once issued the invoice cannot be reissued with amendments.
6. Orders are valid for a period of 10 (ten) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that set a different time limit, it is not possible to guarantee the prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If the payment of the same is not approved by our services within the said period, the package cannot be validated.
ARTICLE 3 – DELIVERY
1. Delivery of orders is made by CTT (Portuguese mail service), through different modalities, as demonstrated in section “Shipping and delivery”.
2. The products acquired by the user will be sent to the “Delivery Address” provided by the user when filling out the form on the “Delivery Information”.
3. Bruaá undertakes to deliver the articles ordered as soon as possible, and at the address indicated by the client, informing the user if foresees difficulty in compliance, offering him, in this case, the option of termination of the contract. By failing to exercise this right, the user assumes that maintains the interest in the order and that allows delivery beyond this period.
ARTICLE 4 – PAYMENT
1. To the value of items, will be added the amount corresponding to postal fees.
2. Products may be paid through the available electronic means of payment, the costs of which are borne by the customer and debited in the sales document:
3. Bruaá will employ all efforts to ensure maximum confidentiality and security in data transmitted over the internet.
4. So that your order can be accepted and validated, the payment must be effected in accordance with the procedure and time limits laid down in paragraph 6 of article 2 of the present general conditions of sale.
5. After confirmation of receipt of payment, and within twenty-four hours, will be sent an email confirming the order validation. The email will be sent to the email address indicated by the user when registering on the website Bruaá.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices quoted include VAT at the legal rate on the date of purchase.
2. The shipping costs are not included in the price of product.
3. Any other costs resulting from the sending orders abroad, in particular costs of customs clearance, shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
4. Prices quoted in the checkout process always correspond to prices in effect more up to date, however, they should only be considered as valid as they are visible on the site on a refreshed page (cache or not refreshed pages may show prices which are not updated). The price displayed is only guaranteed under these conditions and only after ordering is properly registered and paid in accordance with the payment terms set out in these general conditions of sale.
ARTICLE 6 – DISCOUNTS
In Bruaá’s store there are campaign discounts, in the form of a percentage reduction on the retail price to the public, which can be seen on the product page.
Campaign discounts are price reductions that have an effective date, which can be seen on the page of each product, next to the price. These discounts represent a commitment during the announced period, but always on the condition that the order is finalized by the User, through the “checkout” and paid until the end of that period.
In the case of deferred payments by bank transfer or others, Bruaá guarantees these discounts if it receives the respective payment within a maximum period of 8 days, counting from the date of completion of the “checkout”.
Storing a product in the “basket” does not guarantee its price or discount.
ARTICLE 7 – GUARANTEES
1. Any delivery contract held at Bruaá webshop can be freely resolved pursuant to article 6 of Decree-Law No. 143/2001 of 26 April and republished by Decree-Law No. 82/2008 of 20 May. To this end the user shall return your package within 15 days of the date of its receipt by contacting our services through the email email@example.com
2. The return process is simple, varying according to the origin, so the user should contact Bruaá.
3. Bruaá does not accept any return sent with postage payable or cash on delivery, pledging to reimburse the user within 30 days of receipt of the return.
4. The returned products have to meet in terms of sale, i.e. in the same condition in which they arrived at the hands of the user, without any anomaly.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order exceeds the initial value of the same, the user has to pay the difference using one of the payment methods available in paragraph 2 of article 4.
6. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of a package is less than the initial value of the same, or in the event of a recall, the user may choose one of the following forms to refund the amount paid in excess:
a) gift certificate (valid for use on future purchases in Bruaá’s webshop); or
b) Refund by bank transfer to the account indicated.
7. Articles sent free of charge, in the form of gifts or bonuses, will not be reimbursed.
ARTICLE 8 – COMPLAINTS
The user may submit his complaints to Bruaá on Rua Dr. Santos Rocha, 17-R/C, 3080-124 Figueira da Foz or through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
ARTICLE 9 – LIABILITY
Bruaá is not responsible for any inconvenience or damage caused to the user by the use of Internet network such as disruption of service, outside intrusion, anomalies caused by computer viruses or any other case of force majeure.
ARTICLE 10 – TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
2. In compliance with the provisions of Law 67/98 of 26 October, the customer may at any time access, rectify, or delete the information provided, as well as require the cancellation of the editorial and promotional communication.
ARTICLE 11 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The entire content of www.bruaa.pt site is the intellectual property of Bruaá Edição e Design, and may not be copied or reproduced, except as strictly necessary to allow your reading online.
2. All texts, images, illustrations, photographs, brands and other elements of the site www.bruaa.pt are protected by law.
3. The user that has a web site on the Internet and wishing to place for his own personal use, a link that refers directly to the website of Bruaá, must request authorization to Bruaá.
4. In the latter case will not be an implicit agreement of affiliation.
ARTICLE 12 – PROOF
The records stored in computer systems of Bruaá and its customers shall be considered as proof of communications, orders and payments made between the parties.
1. Bruaá collects personal data for the purpose of customer account management, billing information provision, as express permission to the effect, assuming the commitment of privacy and security in processing and maintenance of personal data of each client, in accordance with law No. 67/98 of 26th October;
2. The whole process of payments, from the selection of means of payment to the introduction of data inherent in the procedure for payment of the order is properly protected with appropriate electronic security tools.
3. The user expressly authorizes Bruaá Edição e Design to send information about products and services that may be of his interest using its personal data for direct marketing purposes via email and customized mail. Bruaá Edição e Design shall not trade nor will share its database of customers with third parties.
ARTICLE 15 – APPLICABLE LAW and JURISDICTION
1. The applicable law to any contractual relationship that has been established through Bruaá Edição e Design’s web site is the Portuguese law.
2. To resolve any conflict arising from any contract concluded in accordance with these general conditions of sale, the parties elect, by mutual agreement and by this Pact be of interest, such as the competent court the Judicial Court of Figueira da Foz, with expressed renunciation to any other persons who by law were, due to territory, competent.
For the resolution of consumption conflicts, contact the Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center of the District of Coimbra
CONTACT THE SHOP
If you’re still not satisfied in any way or have a suggestions for us, write your message here:
VISIT OUR SPACES
BRUAÁ / CAE
Centro de Artes e Espectáculos
Rua Abade Pedro
3080-084 Figueira da Foz
Monday to Friday: 15-19h
Saturday: 10-13h + 15-19h
BRUAÁ / LIVRARIA CONVENTO
Convento São Francisco
Av. da Guarda Inglesa, 1a
Terça a domingo: 15-19h
Noites de espectáculo: até às 21h30
QUESTIONS / INFORMATION
938 649 027