Anthology of short stories written during quarantine and published daily in the Livraria Plutão Reading Club newsletter.
Includes illustrations by André Ruivo and more than 25 stories (total: 26 stories), such as:
– The pirate who discovered a treasure map but was very disappointed when he discovered that in the end there was a chest full of money instead of a giant X.
– A man named Vitor tells a snowman what a snowfall is.
– Hamelin’s flutist goes to auditions for the Titanic band.
– Bored Teddy’s great adventure.
– The one-headed monster.
– The first meeting of Anonymous Anonymous.
– Count Dracula goes to the blood bank.
And much more.